Monday, October 1, 2012

CF Monday

Just another Monday afternoon. Today was the first time in a long, long time if ever that I thought I was actually going to pass out during class. I was getting physically sick and had to stop numerous times during the work out in order to not vomit. We started with a Warm up- 3 Rounds of: 10 x Squats, 10 x Lightweight push press. 200m Run. I made it through two and then just couldn't complete the last jog/walk. My lower back struck again. Then onto the WOD. We did 4 Rounds for time of: 30 x Wall balls (20#/14#) and 400m Run. I started with an 8# ball and then moved to the 4# ball. Coach said it was too light (it was, but the 8# was killing me) so she got me a 6# from somewhere else. Instead of more jog-walking I opted to scale down to the rower. It was brutal. The wall balls are where you toss a weighted ball that is larger than a basketball up onto the wall about 12 ft above you. After the first 10 it was a steady decline. The position required to do this really got to me. I'd have to pause and drop my head down so I could get blood flowing again. My time was 25:13. Core was 30 supermans.. again. This time I appreciated the fact that I could stay on the ground ;)  As of this morning the kiddo was a go for WSD so hopefully I'll make it through that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment