Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WSD Wednesday!

Best Class Ever! No matter how much I bitched or whined during it, I feel so much better after making it thru. We started with warm up. Jogging, sit ups, push ups.. but then we did a bear crawl lap the longer length of the room. I made it there and back. I missed the lunges, but did the step squats lap and then the worst of all... it was a push up, bear crawl step, push up, bear crawl step, repeat till you complete a full lap (full lap is there and back)!!! It was the hardest thing I've completed. Today was the first time I've ever created a sweaty full body print on the mat. It was gross, but good. We drilled pulls, pushes, and wrist grab escapes. Then we moved into some new technique where if someone grabs your shirt you are about to flip their arm either to break it at the elbow or twist it behind their back. After going over that for a bit we went in to a controlled randori and practiced different grabs on each other. We were the only two in class and it was really nice having a "private" session.

No comments:

Post a Comment