Tuesday, October 2, 2012

WSD

Last night was WSD and it left me with pain and a bit of anger. There were only three of us in class and  once again the kid got picked on. Last week she said she wasn't going back to a Monday class. This week she went ahead and went back, figuring it can't be *that* bad. Well I know she doesn't do things correctly all the time. She knows she doesn't do things correctly all the time, but I guess it finally became too much because now it's a constant dig with her (from the coach). It's embarrassing and demoralizing. So after a warm up we went into a choke maneuver. So not good. She took her issues out on me and boy could I feel it. A little overcompensating so much so that I felt like my collarbone was going to crack. After I told her to go easier she did it again. Then the other hand was better but once she switched back she did it a third time. I wanted to drop her to the ground and choke her. I'm still in pain. Breathing was hurting for a bit afterwards. Now it's tender and feels bruised even tho it doesn't look it. I think icing it helped a bit. I'm not sure she'll be coming back to class with me. And if that's the case, I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to go to this place. When you're overweight and you have trouble doing something, someone making  you do it doesn't work. It just doesn't. There are things you can and can't do no matter your age/weight/ability. Some things take time and practice. Some things will never happen. I go and I try every single time I'm there. Most days I'm not wanting to go. It was a disappointing evening on more than one level. BJJ is a maybe for this evening. if she really wants to go, we'll go. I just have a bad taste in my mouth thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment