Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wed WSD

Class started off as just me and coach. He had this look in his eye that made me fear class! I'm an advanced student so we're going to try some different things. Wait, what? No, not me. I'm not advanced! But I guess he sees progress so that's good. After jogging, shrimping, squatting, and bear crawling, another girl shows up (she's also been coming for a while). We finished warm up and moved into review of grab escapes. After moving quickly through those we did some randori rounds of doing random grabs on each other. It's hard to figure out what to do. So many choices. Moving on to the ground we did a couple escape rounds to get out and get away when we're mounted. And the finale was sparring. Oh painful sparring. As fun as it is, I get out of breath quickly and after a three minutes I pretty much gave in. We had been going good for the last 15 minutes of class and I was sweaty and gasping for air. Next time I need to go in for the tap faster and get her to submit. She's so fast tho. CF today and I'm dreading the pain. My arms are bruised and sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment