Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday CF

Today was an "easy" workout says Coach. Yeah no. It took everything I had just to drive to class. I really wasn't feeling it. Warm up was 3 rounds of 10 x Good mornings, 10 x Lightweight push jerk, 10 x Shoulder pass throughs (first two with a bar, third with pvc) and then we moved on to the WOD. For time we only had to do 30 Clean and Jerks. I loaded up my bar to 45# and we began. It was nice to have Coach work out with us (just myself and another lady in class today) and she finished super quick! I was next to finish at 5:55. Then a few seconds later the other lady got done. I know she had more weight on her bar than I did, but it was again nice not to be last. For core I did three reps of 25 "unbroken" sit ups. Meaning I didn't stop during my set. And I didn't! It was painful, but good. Tonite is WSD. Looks like I'm going in alone. Hopefully it won't be too brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment