Monday, October 15, 2012

Fantastic night of WSD

WSD was awesome. We went over stuff that I hate.. like base and shoulder escapes, but it was myself and another woman who is a blast to have in class. After warm up we went over wrist escapes pretty quickly. Then we moved on to the chicken wing move and then doubled up for how to do the double chicken wing escape. It's one of my favorites. We went back and forth with the moves and then headed into a randori type game to test each other on the types of grabs. After that we played the "survivor" game and used the grabs to try to keep the other person while they used the escapes we practiced. We were both fairly successful except once when I got her with the double chicken wing grab and was able to pull her back pretty far. But she just learned the chicken wing move so I can't hold it against her! She is a fast one when she escapes. It's been a while since I had non back pain pain in class. Tonight it was my right side that just flared up towards the end. I had to break and get water. Another class where I was pouring with sweat! Tomorrow we have a show to see so will miss JJ again. But I'll be back for Wed WSD.

No comments:

Post a Comment