Sunday, July 29, 2012

Theme Park!

So while it's not related to my exercise regimen- it is because of it that I was able to go to King's Dominion today and walk the park. I even manned up and went on a few rides. It was fantastic! A year ago I could not have done this. Today we spent 8 hours and due to the heat, we did sit and cool off on a shaded bench here and there for probably a total of 3 of those hours. It was very hot. I was able to do the Xtreme Skyflyer, extra money, but pretty awesome. I was scared about the weight, but they say it holds 850 lbs. So there we went. What a way to start off the day. The log ride was also doable. I even got in and out without much issue. After that we headed over and I waited while my family went on one of the crazy roller coasters. We went to this bobsled like coaster ride. It was fantastic because I fit with no issue again! In and out, up and down with the knees and keeping my balance. I attribute a lot to Yoga as well as just keeping moving with my classes. It was a fantastic day! My progress really shows when I do something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment