Monday, July 16, 2012

Just another Monday...

My morning started off on the wrong foot. So when it was time for Cross Fit I was more than happy to get some aggression out. We started with the regular warm up- 5 reps of a long list of exercises. Then the first skill was to do a split jerk and find our max weight. I think mine was 90lbs- Either that or 85lbs. I smashed my head on one of those. It wasn't fun. But I did it again and I got it up. Yay!  Then we moved onto the main WOD. We cycled 20 seconds on, ten seconds rest, switch and keep going for 8 minutes. It's a L O N G time when you're working hard!!!  I did box dips while everyone else did ring dips. Then rest, then jumping squats, rinse, repeat. I did my best and even did some of them correctly. But it was tiring. I stopped counting how many I got to. I just kept going. Core was doing sit up wall balls. I just did sit ups. But I did do all 50 of them! Tomorrow is Women's self defense and Yoga- tho I may go to Jiu Jitsu if the kiddo is really interested in it. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment