Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 2nd Cross Fit

Went to my normal Monday lunch class and it was a big crew. Warm up was pretty easy- 3 rnds of 10 squats, 10 push ups and 15 supermans (tho for the first two I thought it was 5?! so did extra at the end) and then on to the main work out. They're called squat clean into thrusters.. basically you start in a squat, grab your weight bar, lift body up, bringing bar up and then squatting underneath it- then using hips/knees to push up and pop bar over your head. It's a crazy move and it's not fun or awesome.. but it's a workout! After 30 of those, our core work out was different for everyone else, I did more supermans.. 40 to be exact! Went back to work and finished up there. I decided to be nutz and tried Monday Yoga. It was way harder than Tuesday yoga! Ah well. It was still good. I keep trying to push a little here and a little there. Eventually I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment