Friday, February 22, 2013

TGICFF

Yes, that's right, Thank Goodness It's Cross Fit Friday!!! The end of another week. Today was bliss compared to yesterday's hell. Warm up was 3 rounds of 10x squats, 10x ring rows, 10x pass thrus, and 20x leg lifts/swings (I did 10 each way for each leg each time). After we got all stretched we moved onto the main WOD. For time: 10 x Muscle-ups, 4 x Box jumps, 8 x Muscle-ups, 8 x Box jumps, 6 x Muscle-ups, 12 x Box jumps, 4 x Muscle-ups, 16 x Box jumps, 2 x Muscle-ups, 20 x Box jumps. I did the easier ring rows (2x for every 1 muscle-up) instead of muscle-ups and then used a 45# plate for my box jumps. I could feel it and was sweating halfway through. I finished with a time of 11:06. The box jumps continue to be a problem for me. Fear rushes through me every time I take a jump. Another week down. This was probably my best week ever for working out- barring yesterday's mishap (or almost disaster!). Core today was 30 supermans.

No comments:

Post a Comment