Thursday, February 14, 2013

Late CF

Busy on my lunch break today so I snuck CF in after work. I am glad I went. It wasn't too rough overall, but I definitely felt it. Warm up was like the early days- 200 m run, 10 slam balls, 20 mountain climbers. It was supposed to be three times but I take forever and only made it through two. Jogged the first part of the run then finished it walking, used an 8lb ball for the slams, and after attempting the mountain climbers I ended up using a box to support myself a bit so I could get my legs stretched out properly. The second round I rowed instead of walking. We had Muscle Ups as a skill set so I worked on just supporting my weight on the pull up bars. I feel like I'm getting stronger and better, so that's awesome. The WOD was a double alternating tabata of box jumps and kettlebell swings. I used the 45# plate for the bjs and the rx 35# kb for the swings. Total for me on this WOD was 70. After about three minutes it was a struggle. I finished CF off with core work of 50 supermans. Still not a fan of those- they could rename them boob squishers, ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment