Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Aqua Aerobics = Water Death

It's been almost a year since I did water aerobics. I thought why not- I need to get cardio going. So I got there early and hit up the hot tub. So nice. I forgot how lovely the hot tub feels on my aching body. Time for class so I had to tear myself out of the warm water and plunge into the freezing lap pool. Ten minutes into class I was huffing and puffing. It was so much harder than I remember. This pool is deeper than the one I used to go to so there was a bit of a learning curve. After fifty minutes of flailing around, class was finally over. Back to the hot tub! The teacher is pretty cool. I appreciated her words of encouragement and compliments on my performance :) It's like riding a bike. Looking forward to her class on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment