Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday CF

Between a dr appt and needing to get my car taken care of I missed Thurs & Fri last week. This week should be back to more normalcy for me. Starting with the dreaded Monday class- Today's WOD was a 20 min AMRAP of 5 Power Snatches, 8 Box Jumps, and 10 T2Bs. I used 65# for my PSs, a 45# plate for my jumps, and did my T2Bs on the floor. I rushed the last set of T2Bs and was able to complete 5 rounds. It was pretty rough. I'm definitely feeling the lack of my normal routine. Last Monday's class was also death warmed over and served sweaty tho, so it was nice to kind of recover from that. We had a simple warm up of stretches and technique for the PSs. No core today so that was nice. Finished with a little more stretching and that was it.  A nice tiring quick class to start the week. I signed up at a different gym so hopefully I'm going to start getting swimming back into my rotations. I miss the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment