Monday, February 18, 2013

CF Monday


So as much as I wanted to nap today, I instead drug my butt to CF. I can't remember seeing so many people there! I guess being a holiday they all decided to get their workout in early. For warm up we rowed 500 m, 20 leg swings on each leg, and 20 pass throughs. Moving on to the WOD, it was a 21-15-9 starting with snatch squats and then c2b pullups- I did mild ring rows. RX was 65#, but that's my max for Snatch Squats so I kept it a bit lower at 35#. My back pain wasn't helping either, so I didn't want to overdo it. I was the first one done today with a time of 13:18. Ring rows don't take nearly as long as c2b pull ups. Those look brutal. Don't get me wrong tho. I was definitely aching and out of breath. Core for me was 3 x 20 sit ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment