Saturday, February 23, 2013

Aquatics for the win

That's right. This morning I went to aqua class and I rocked it. Fifteen minutes in I was getting winded but I was able to hold strong. We did some races across the pool. I won every time and the teacher pointed out how fast I was going and then came over to me and whispered that this was a very competitive group- I'm not sure if she wanted me to slow down or was letting me know I was extra awesome. I choose tho believe the latter! And you know how they say stuff comes in threes- well let's recap... farting in WBJJ while doing sit ups, almost pooping my pants in CF, and now this morning on the way out of the pool my knee locked up as I was trying to step out and I twisted and fell back into the pool. I'm sure it looked all sorts of awesome. Not. Hopefully that's the end of my humiliating streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment