Monday, September 10, 2012

I am Spartacus!!!

Today I started out blah and then I rocked the crap out of the WOD. Sure, it took me a little while longer.. but overall it was done and I was still breathing. The Warm-up was 10 x OHS (over head squats with PVC), 10 x Ring rows, and 10 x Shoulder pass-throughs. Then the WOD was 30 x OHS (95#/65#)  30 x C2B Pull-ups, 20 x OHS (95#/65#)  20 x C2B Pull-ups, 10 x OHS (95#/65#) 10 x C2B Pull-ups. I did the same number of reps, but my bar was at 35 lbs and instead of chest to bar pull ups, I did ring rows. I finished in 9 mins 36 seconds. Core was 50 sit ups. Painful, but honestly when all was said and done, today's workout really wasn't that bad. I think the rest yesterday really helped. No yoga tonite as we have back to school nite. I like to at least meet the teachers. Tomorrow we'll be back to the nitty-gritty!

No comments:

Post a Comment