Thursday, September 20, 2012

CF lunch break

I made it through the workout this afternoon. I really wasn't feeling like I wanted to go but I made myself do it. We started with the standard warm up and then moved on to the WOD.  Today it was for time: 10 x Hang power snatches, 10 x Hand release push-ups, 10 x T2B, then 20 of each and then 30 of each. I started with 35# for my HPS but after about 20 I dropped it down to 15#. My body is not happy with me this week. The push ups weren't bad, but the T2B are modified for me where I do them on the ground. I lay on my back and lift my legs as high as I can towards my chest then lower them back down without letting them touch the ground. This sounds stupid, but it's horrifyingly hard. I finished in 15:57. I was amazingly surprised that I wasn't the last one done. Even with the scaling I usually finish towards the end. It was a welcome change from the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment