Friday, November 16, 2012

High Spirits!

Today was another good round of CF. We did 3 rounds of 10x ring rows, 10x squats, and 10x shoulder pass throughs. Today we had a skill to work on and it was muscle ups. I kept trying to just hold my body weight from the pull up bar. It's a lot of weight! But I know I'm improving because I could lift my feet off the ground this time. Sure it was probably only milliseconds, but last time I couldn't do it at all. Then we moved onto the WOD. Today was an alternating tabata of pull ups and box jumps. I did ring rows and used a 45# for my jumps. The total of all exercises was the score. Mine was 105. I did way more ring rows than jumps. But again I could feel the difference. It's a good feeling. Core was 30 supermans. After about 20 I was really feeling it. Glad to have another week down.

No comments:

Post a Comment