Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Slacking off...

So I feel like a slacker. With no Yoga I'm out of my rhythm. Tuesday we missed WSD because it was back to school night. Wednesday we made it and there were only three of us. It was a really fun class. We learned how to get out of a choke when pressed up against the wall and reviewed getting out of a choke in a normal environment. Thursday I missed CF. More getting ready for school stuff.

Moving on to yesterday's CF. Monday's are now considered technical work outs. It's more of a skill builder as opposed to a full blown work out. It's good because I'm concentrating on proper technique and even starting to pick it up a little but it's bad that it's not as much of a well rounded work out as we normally have. But such is life. I roll with it and am enjoying it. Warm up was the junkyard and burgener. I am now being used as a partner to have someone jump over my arms and legs and then crawl under me and jump over me. It's a lot of work! I didn't do the jumping, I partnered up with the only other person there and then I jumped rope for a few and stretched out. The Burgener is basically a warm up with the bar. Getting hands where they should be, lifting properly, etc. Then we add the weights- WOD 1: 7 x 2 Vertical snatch off high boxes at hip.  60 Secs rest between sets. I stayed at 55 lbs for the duration. WOD 2: 4 Rounds of: 3 x Snatch pull ( 85 lbs), 60 Secs rest, 3 x Drop snatch (33 lbs), 60 Secs rest and for Core I tried to do the reverse hypers on this different machine, but I couldn't quite get it all together on there. Soon, though, soon. Instead I did 45 supermans. Hate those! No more workouts this week. I go on vacation tomorrow and have procrastinated packing! I gotta get my butt in gear and get my gear packed up. I should be back for my Thursday CF next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment