Thursday, August 16, 2012

Vomit, Pee, Poo/Gas

Yes, I feel like all of the above want to come out all at once. CF was the hardest it's been for me in a while. My stomach hurts so bad- as if the swat team thought it was a door they had to break down. It's been over thirty minutes since I got done and my body is still shaking from the work out. Today I got a pic of what we walk into every class.
Yes, the boards change daily. I am astonished that I completed the workout today. I was the last one and I didn't do double unders, I did singles. I used a 15 lb bar and put 15 lbs on each end for 45#. On my third round of sit ups, my ankles started hurting so I got rid of the weights and finished up with regular abmat sit ups. I did pop my knee once today during warm up, but it wasn't as bad as Monday. Today is better than yesterday and tomorrow will be better than today. For the record, it took me 31 minutes and 14 seconds to complete today's work out. It was a loooooooong half hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment