Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Looking back

Knee Push Ups
Cross Fit Sit Ups
So this journey has been going on for a while but today I'm only stepping back Two months. I'm putting up two pictures where I am wearing the same outfit and in relatively the same position. Top photo is from the end of April, bottom photo is from yesterday. It's not drastic, but it's a start. Baby steps. Recap for this week:  I had a great weigh in on Monday and shockingly I was so excited I wanted to exercise. Crazy right? Grabbed my bike and rode around the neighborhood a few times. Tuesday I had personal training and we worked on shoulders and back. Muay Thai was later that night and we continued with the teeping kicks and added a rear leg kick to it. It was a little tricky to get the hang of the coordination. Today I had training and we worked the legs. He brought the leg press up to 320 lbs. A little strain, but I could handle it. He kept me going from one exercise to another for almost an hour. It was a good session. Jits was tonight and we practiced the americana (ouch on the elbows!) and later moved it into an arm bar. So here I am getting ready for some much needed sleep. It really does a body good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment