Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Almost 3 years and I'm dying

Last night I joined a new CrossFit place. It's really close to work and affordable. Why not jump in head first right? I've been doing Aqua aerobics for the past few weeks but there was really nothing that would prepare me for my first CF class. Warm up was two 500m rows. I was done. But class wasn't so we moved on to practicing the technique with the pvc pipe. The wod was 30-30-30 snatches. Yeah I can barely do a snatch anymore. I ended up using the 15lb bar and doing the half snatch from the hips up and not really going into a squat. I did 20-10-5-10-5-1- Sad compared to before but 51 more than I did in the past year :) And I'm a glutton for punishment. I'm going back tonight. Hopefully I can walk to my car tonight- Wasn't sure I was going to make it last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment