Monday, June 3, 2013

What's 10 inches and 7 pounds?

That's how much I've lost from May 7th when I started my personal training to today. I know I have been doing better and definitely got over a hump with my physical issues. Things are getting easier, I'm getting stronger, and my body is adjusting. Had my training session today and honestly it's been a rough week foodwise so getting measured was really helpful. It was a confirmation that yes, I am shrinking. It's going to be a slow process, but I'll get there eventually. I didn't get this way overnight. The workout today was really hard, but I'm not hurting. I'm a little sore, but nothing bothersome. I sweat a lot today, felt like I was crying because it was just rolling down my face. It's been an awesome day, even if the weigh in today is bad, I did really good. It'll just be a speed bump on the road to good health. *** Update! Weigh in was awesome, down another 2.6 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment