Thursday, January 10, 2013

CF Thursday

I got to CF a few mins late today. Between having to potty and then construction holding up traffic- I was half thinking of just skipping it. But I kept driving and eventually got to class. Started warm up late so only had time for just shy of two rounds so I did a total of 4 mins jumping rope, 20 squats, 20 push ups, and 10 sit ups. We went into the first WOD which was a 4-4-4-4 bench press. I guess we started a little low at 35 lbs. We jumped up to 55 then to 85. I did my last set at 115 and was able to do 2 out of the 4 reps on my own. Very happy as that's a fair amount of weight for me. Then we moved on to the main WOD. It was an alternating Tabata- push press (45#) and jumping rope. It's only 8 mins long, but again, it's the longest 8 minutes ever. I only got in a total of 72 reps. I definitely started off strong, but wore down quickly. Another workout done. Slowly getting back on track- only to go on vacation next week again! This time I'll only miss Wed-Tues.

No comments:

Post a Comment