Friday, January 11, 2013

CF Friday

I didn't think I'd make it today, but I'm glad I went. Warm up was going thru the steps of how to do the front squat. Then we got down to the WOD. It was 5 rounds of 6 muscle ups (I did ring rows) and 10 front squats (I used 65#). I am still getting the knee pain with the RRs. The first set I felt, the second set I hand to limp, then sets 3-5 I adjusted my legs so that my right leg was way out in front and most of the pressure was on the left. This was better, but even now as I sit here typing I can still feel the pain. I got done in 7 mins 45 secs. First one done and I was worried- how come no one else was done, did I count wrong? Duh, muscle ups are *hard* and ring rows are definitely nothing close to the degree of difficulty. Sure, they're hard for me and I can barely do 10 in a row- I think my max in a row was 13, but google muscle ups if you don't know what they are and you can see for yourself. After the work out I stretched and did 50 abmat sit ups. Got through 20 and the rest were slow coming- around 35 my abs were really burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment