Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cross Fit take.. hell I stopped counting!

Monday was a holiday (yay no class!) Tuesday I went to women's self defense and then thought what a great idea it would be to try yoga right after. Not the smartest idea, but you know.. I really wanted to give yoga a shot. And honestly it wasn't that bad. Sure I couldn't do half the things, but for what I could do it felt good. Wednesday we rested- conflicts in scheduling meant no wsd class for the day.

Today I took my lunch break and did my cross fit. Today she had me do a special routine. Warm up was 3000 (yes, three THOUSAND) meters rowing. I was stoked to get to 2000m in just over ten minutes and that last 1000m was a killer. But I got it done around 16 minutes. I can't remember if it was just under or just above, but I know I passed 2800m at the 15 min mark and I pushed hard to try to finish it. After that morbid warm up she directed me to do 50 squats and 50 sit ups because I need to work out my core. Core, I'm learning, is very important. Apparently mine is lacking. Ah well, another day down. I'm not feeling as horrible as I was after the last class. Hoping that means my endurance is improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment