Monday, May 21, 2012

Cross Fit take 4

Today was class 4 for Cross Fit. I'm not a fan of Mondays in general. I'm not really sure why I decided this would be a good day for working out on my lunch break. But I went. And I'm glad I did. Even tho I felt like a truck ran into my gut afterwards, I know it was good for me. Started off with rowing 500 m for warm up and then some bar movement to stretch out my arms- Take a white pipe and go from the front to the back and then rest on shoulders and do a squat, 20 times.  Then the work out began. I got a big mushy type medicine ball that weighed 8 lbs. I had to hold it near my chest, do a squat, and then when I stood up throw the ball up to about 10-12 ft on the wall and catch it, rinse, repeat. 80 times. Yes.. 80 times. And apparently I was doing them wrong, making more work for myself so I ended up doing 20 more to make good on them. I thought I was done.. Nope. 40 sit ups. Yes,  you read that right. 40. I was actually able to complete them in less than 5 minutes. And I only peed myself a little. Sit ups are rough on the bladder. Note to self- Pee immediately before class. I've been drinking tons of water and I know that doesn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment