Monday, June 4, 2012

Not bad for a Monday

Today warm up was 3x rotation of 1 min on rower, 10 ring rows, 5 push ups, and 5 squats. Yes, I was breathing heavy and sweating at the end of it. The actual work out was much harder. This is the first time I've participated actively in an "AMRAP." I'm not sure what it stands for, but it's basically 20 minutes of as many rounds of exercise as you can do. 20 minutes is a loooooong time. Started off with 5 ring rows (everyone else was doing pull ups), then 10 push ups and top it off with 15 squats. It's sad when you're looking forward to the squats cause they hurt the least! I started off pretty good but man did it get harder and harder to get off the floor after the push ups. My push ups are getting much better. I'm pleased with the progress so far. Tomorrow is women's self defense. It's always brutal on Tuesdays!


No comments:

Post a Comment