Thursday, April 11, 2013

WBJJ, WMT, WBJJ and CROSSFIT!!!!

So I've been doing well with the BJJ and MT classes. Today was my first day back at CF... again. It was brutal and I was scaling it back quite a bit. Amazing how your body forgets. The warm up was a work out and the moving on to the WOD- I was sweating thru my shirt and had to push through to finish. It was rough.  Warm up was three rounds of 200m row, 10 ring rows, 10 jumping ring dips, and 20 good mornings with a bar instead of pvc. After recovering from that we moved onto the WOD. I had to scale it quite a bit. The original WOD was four rounds of 10 deadlifts, 40 double unders, and 4 rope climbs. I did the deadlifts at a low weight of 45# as I'm still nursing my elbow, substituted squats for jumping rope, and did ring rows instead of rope climbs. Finished my rounds in 15:56. A very good afternoon.

As a minor update I'm still going with my night classes. WBJJ is always fun, but it's hard to work with people when you're large. Things just don't work how they should be. WMT is also going really well. We have started kicking and trying to find our balance. Still making it about 30 mins before my back starts up with pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment