Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Going that extra step...

Or in my case, lap. I hit the gym on my lunch break and started with my 10 lap goal. I felt pretty good so I decided to see if I could hit 15. I did it with no problem. I'm excited to get back in shape. I felt pretty good last October for the Zombie run.. and this year I am hoping to cut my time in half. We have a 5k in June and August, then the Zombie obstacle course in October. I have also joined my gym's "biggest loser" type contest. I have 8 weeks to get my butt kicked into gear and lose a lot of this weight. If I can persevere, I think I have a pretty good chance of making it in the top ten. Got my measurements taken today and Thursday I'll have my strength test done. Tonite, Muay Thai. It's shaping up to be a good week. I'm excited to do this challenge. I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment