Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Still going strong.

I didn't train on Friday. Saturday I did a really long bike ride. Almost 12 miles. It was brutal. My butt was sore for days, literally. Sunday we had a long BBQ for the holiday weekend and Monday I stayed home. It was quite relaxing. So needless to day Tuesday was a kick butt day! I got in my swimming in the afternoon and then did Muay Thai that night. Class was rough. We did our warm up then walking drills and then 15 minutes of non stop kicking! Phew. I thought a bug was crawling on my arm but it was a huge bead of sweat rolling down it. Gross. Seriously gross.

Today I did my personal training session. It was brutal. I can't remember everything but we started with weighted squats and did some step ups, moved to leg presses @ 270 lbs!!!, more squats, leg lifts, kicking the heavy bag.. it was brutal. We hit another machine or two. The last machine was the worst. It was for abs and of course by this time I have had about a liter of water- I did my first lift up and poof I peed my pants. It was horrible. I left quickly and cleaned up. Spending the rest of the day in my swim trunks. Thankfully they were in the car! What a day. Skipping jits tonite as I just can't make it home and to class in that short amt of time. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment