Thursday, March 28, 2013

Better late than never!

So I haven't updated in a while- Since my last post I have been to one CF class, a few WBJJ classes, and my aqua classes. My arm has been sore for what feels like forever and I've been battling just about to be a cramp feelings in my calves. Not what I call fun. So I scaled back on CF mostly. The class I did do was a 12 minute AMRAP of wall balls. I did 135 @ 8#. Not bad if I do say so myself. Water aerobics are going well. I am anxious to get back to boxing. It's one of my fun classes. Had my physical today and with the ongoing arm pain I asked her about it- Apparently it's tennis elbow. So I have some exercises to do for that. Hopefully I can be back to normal before too long. I've realized that I have about two months till my next 5k. I'm nervous about it and am determined to start my C25K program asap!  That's it for now. My updates will be better as I get back into my routine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment